What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

December 12, 2012

Lesson 9

         "Hi, I am Jaide Rubyheart. You may know of me. Anyways I am a life wizard. However all my best friends are in other classes. Valdus takes "Life in a nutshell" every Saturday, while Jack is taking "Death, just one more spell". On Saturdays, I am with Professor Greyrose learning ice magic. I always enjoy it, and on Sundays Valdus and I tutor each other. Anyways, no matter of that. Its my past that matters. My past of learning. This is one tale of how I learned of the true power: fighting for noble causes.
         I was a young and ignorant wizard, working for Alimaskaram, the evilest force in all creation. I noticed that his and my magic was always weaker than other wizards, not working for Alimaskaram, at the time I didn't know why. I was constantly on missions of battle or thievery, i was told it was for a good cause, to give  my master more power. I never could defeat people in battle, for a reason I didn't know. I asked many people before finally finding out of the noblest cause: doing good for all time. I still didn't buy it, so I befriended two other wizards: Valdus and Jack. They taught me all about noble causes and how I can be better. I later came on a quest with them: to defeat Malistaire ------ one of Alimaskaram's minions. I knew every cheat and helped them. Later after we completed this quest, I left the greatest source of evil, Alimaskaram, and enrolled in Ravenwood Collage of magical skill. I had my primary school as life and learnt many spells of ice. I have almost mastered the school of life.
        Well I hope you enjoyed this tale of my stupidity.
        Best,
          Jaide Rubyheart
              JRH
         Near Life Master"

      I couldn't agree more. We will later send a quest to deal with Alimaskaram.
     Bye!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a very valuable, and life changing, experience. I am glad you made such a great change!

    ReplyDelete