What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

November 4, 2012

Lesson 5

          "Hi my name is Bailey Pearlblossom and I have a few tales however only one will be told at a time. Here is one of them...... I was on the move and fast I was always cautious everyone from New Magic City, on the planet a few million lightyears from Jupiter, was too. Anyways, I was running from a Hydra in the woods. I was trying to find its cave full of loot and ran into it. Once I found it I was gonna try and find the Orb of Time. Then I would teleport back to ISSOW Headquarters. Instead I ran into this Hydra on the way and thought it wouldn't notice me. I was wrong. 'Roar!' Great thats him all right now I really needed to find the teleport sphere inside my bag. When the Hydra got here I noticed something: it had my teleport sphere! Great. I got out some HKV(Hydra Killing Venom) and put it in a needle and threw it at the Hydra. The Hydra, however, seemed to notice and teleported right behind me!. I thought about the nature around me and saw something the Hydra had a great wound on it right wing. Quickly I remembered how  to head Hydras and summoned a scale and used the potion and spells of healing Hydras. At any rate I found that often it is better to make friends then enemies."

           I can do nothing except agree, often healing over killing, friends over enemies, that is best. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Love and gentleness does win out in the end. Sounds like good thinking on your feet. Good story and good advice all around!

    ReplyDelete