What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

November 6, 2012

Lesson 6

         "Hi I am Bailey Pearlblossom. This is my second of three tales that I have sent in to help  you learn lessons as new wizards. My tale today will attempt to teach you courage just as I had learned it.  Here we go.............!
          I was on the move and always fearful at that time. My enemy was a necromancer and excelled at his study of death magic. He now chased me, most likely in an attempt to get me away from the forest. I thought about his plan then I chose it was time for me to stand  up for myself! I quickly got my potion out of my pocket and also got my wand. I turned and summoned a Woodwalker. I bade the Woodwalker to attack, and so he did. He took many rocks and threw them at the enemy, then my friend disappeared. Using this time I drank my potion and turned on the necromancer in an attempt to cage him in his confusion. While all this happened I was feeling more and more powerful. I spoke the spell of caging and a cage of  rocks and trees appeared around him.
          Well thats my tale. Hope you can find courage on your own!"

                  I remember first finding my courage, and having it in a huge battle. No matter this tale is true. Thanks to Bailey this necromancer is locked up. I know that having courage is important for everyone, wizard or not.        

3 comments:

  1. Do you remember what was in the potion? Would it work against anyone evil, or just necromancers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bailey did not tell me the name of the potion. I assume that it simply allowed her to summon more magic for a time. Other than that I do not know.

      Delete
  2. I don't have any potions, but I know that going on a hike helps me to have courage. It keeps me calm when I am later faced with difficult situations. Bailey knows an important truth - that our enemies are often confused, and we can overcome them when we are focused on our goals. Thank you for a good story!

    ReplyDelete