What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

November 2, 2012

Lesson 4

Hello  again, before I share the store I would like to point out the index page that has links to all the  lessons that are on another blog. It is similar to a lesson book, however is is not a book it is a blog constantly being updated with a new page for each lesson.

         "My name is Valdus and I would like you to know this is true. We wizards are among you mortals and most of the terrorism  is caused by our foes. We try to make you think other things than what you saw, so you don't go crazy. I remember one time I was fighting Malistaire, a wizard gone evil. he and I were battling and he was losing, for once.  I was about to kill him by summoning a dragon to fly him away, and feed him to its dragon-chicks then I remembered how many time he'd given me mercy and gave him the same gift. In the future when someone is losing in a game you can control or in a battle, give them a little mercy. Thats my lesson to you, bye!."

        I wonder if the ISSOW shows mercy.... I certainly do. bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a really wise and important lesson to remember. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete