What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

November 1, 2012

Lesson 3

Hello Readers! I have been given requests to teach you lessons through stories by the Inter-spacial Society of  Wizards(ISSOW). So this is a tale from a young wizard named Joahua.


        "Hi, my name is Joshua. I am not the most powerful wizard in the world, but I am dangerous to my enemies. I wanted to be in the ISSOW so bad but all I was in was the International Society of Wizards(INSOW) so I requested access and was told to begin my orientation on a far-off planet. I knew at that moment I would need a list of things for my portal to work and get me there and when I was getting dragon scales, well I learned a little lesson.
        For years I'd been searching for dragons. I was chasing one right now and got it against a wall. I tried casting my spell but it didn't work. Only then did I remember: I need to cast properly!!!!!!! So I slowed down and casted with my whole body and my wand, and there it was three dragon scales from the underbelly of a dragon. The dragon flew away but I remembered him always. He taught me something. he taught me that slowing down to do it the right way is a good idea. So if your ever hurrying through something take the time to do that thing the right way."


         So I hope you learned that little guy's lesson. He is now part of ISSOW and we are glad to have him.

1 comment:

  1. Taking your time to be certain and thoughtful is a good idea. I am glad that it worked for Joshua. ;-)

    ReplyDelete