What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

August 22, 2012

So you passed the test

If you took the test and got your results via me be ready to write spells needed. I do not offer all types of magic on this blog at the moment. I offer four types on this blog. Here I can teach you spells and what they mean. Magic is a language not random words. This language tells the magic what to do. You need to find a place of magic to make magic possible and there are variations of the language of magic. One for every type. In a later blog I will post classes of the other types of magic.


 Test key
Mostly "A"s- Life
Mostly "B"s-Death
Mostly "C"s-Ice
Mostly "D"s-Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment