What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

August 6, 2012

The minor test           

 Q1)What would you rather do?
A)Pick flowers
B)Kill a rabbit
C)Make Popsicles
D)Sit round a Campfire

 Q2)What is your favorite color?
A)Green!
B)Black black and a ton more black
C)Blue and white
D)Red

 Q3)Whats your favorite animal?
A) A Unicorn
B) None I only like dead stuff
C) Polar Bear
D) A Dragon

Comment saying your letter answers
i.e. AAA ABA etc and it must be in order of Q1 Q2 Q3.

5 comments:

  1. DCC

    Gotta love a good campfire!

    Love Ya,

    Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom apparently your magic of study is ice magic. You will eventually learn to conjure many cold creatures.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Grandma, you seem to be someone who studies life magic, a healer, I hope you pursue this study of magic.

      Delete
  3. Josh,

    I included your blog in my Sunday series, "My New Favorite Blogs." You can see the post at poetrysansonions.blogspot.com

    Love ya,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete