What this blog is about

I tell you how wizardry is done, and how magic begins. All wizards can conjure creatures that they dream of with ease. They can also change all time, you must learn

August 26, 2012

4 slightly stronger spells

Evil Fairy
    Darkailos Magiclos Arias
     Best used if you want to prove your a wizard or against a weak foe

Rainbow
    Colorias Arcial Lepracal
     Best used if you want a colorful day or to distract an enemy

Ice Beetle
    Inscectus Icintus Chilus
     Mostly used when you want a little piece of winter in your hand or to creep foes out


Firecat
     Felinus Minias Enflamos
       Used to warm a soul or body

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely use the fire cat spell this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that rainbow spell could come in handy.

    Hey - I'm looking forward to hearing more about your bike rides! Will you be posting about them soon? Remember that I have some stuff for you and the girls here at the house, and there are lots of ripe blackberries ready to be picked in the backyard. I've been casting "ripening" spells...

    :)

    ReplyDelete